- What exactly is being offered by this program?
- Why would beggars choose to do this program and not continue begging?
- What is the root cause of panhandling?
- Do you think our city has a problem with begging?
- How does panhandling negatively impact a city?
- Would it be possible to create a similar program (as in the article) in our city?
- How can people be encouraged to support this program?
- Is it morally right or wrong to give money to beggars?
- Is it possible to completely eliminate begging in a big city?
- Is it the responsibility of the government, local businesses, or every person to reduce panhandling?