- Do you think that this program is morally wrong? Why or why not?
- Are drug addicts able to make a rational decision about their actions while under the influence of drugs?
- Why do you think this program is happening in the UK but not in the US (where the creator is from?)
- Are people who have been addicted to drugs able to be good parents?
- In the article, the creator mentions that some women were refused sterilization because they were too young - do you think this is also a good idea?
- Should governments support this sort of program or other drug rehabilitation programs (with tax payer money!)?
- Is it everyone's right to have a child if they want to?
- Do you think it would be better (or worse) if the program DIDN'T offer money to get sterilized?
- If this program happened in Ukraine, do you think it would be effective?
- Should people be financially encouraged to have more children?