- What is Tinder and how does it work?
- Why does the author think the app heavily favors men?
- If it's unfair to women, why do women still use Tinder?
- Is it possible to find "true love" using this app? Is it likely?
- How could using Tinder hurt people's ability to naturally get acquainted with romantic partners?
- What are some real possible dangers of using Tinder?
- Is Tinder an improvement from courtship methods used a hundred years ago?
- Do you think people are becoming to "disconnected" to live interaction due to technology?
- Is it normal for people to "hook up"? Is it the same for boys and girls?
- If you found your soul mate via Tinder, would you tell your parents/friends where you met? Why or why not?