- Assuming he knows his job, do you think Jose Mujica was a good example of a president? Why or why not?
- Should world leaders present a formal appearance and show wealth for the good of the nation?
- Do you feel governments in general do a good job of representing the majority of the people in their countries?
- Is it possible to have a good AND rich leader? Would they be better if they weren't rich?
- Should leaders be required to live a modest lifestyle in order to hold their positions?
- Would people in Ukraine ever elect a leader like Mujica? Why or why not?
- Do you believe that Mujica is truly not against rich people?
- Why do people respect rich people, even when those same people exploit them?
- How come people who support economic equality (Soviet style) still respect the rich?
- If a president like Mujica did appear in Ukraine, do you think people would follow his example?