- Why have selfies become so popular? Why not just ask someone to take a picture for you?
- Do you think selfies are a sign of narcissism? Should they be discouraged?
- What about the popularization of "dangerous" selfies? Should restrictions be put in place to prevent people from advertising dangerous methods of taking selfies?
- Is it normal to have a lot of selfies posted on the internet? Why do people do this?
- Have you ever considered deleting pictures of yourself from the internet? Why?
- Studies have shown that people actually get a bit depressed from seeing other people's "exciting" selfies and pictures - why do you think that is?
- Are selfies just a grown up version of a popularity contest? (who gets the most likes - wins!)
- Do you think famous people should encourage selfies? (Obama, movie stars, etc.)
- How do you feel about people tagging you in their selfies with you?
- Have selfies always been popular? (just in different ways - for example, self portraits)