- Why do you think that school shootings are so common in the United States?
- Do you think banning weapons (or heavily restricting them) would help solve the problem?
- Is it possible to improve mental health awareness to catch shooters before they act?
- In the article, the sheriff tried to hide the killer's identity, but the news published it anyway. Why?
- How come other big countries with lax gun laws (Canada) don't have the same problem?
- Do you think the U.S. has a "violent" culture?
- Do you think these attacks happen in other countries? Why don't we hear about them?
- Why isn't this an issue in Ukraine?
- Do you think increasing security at schools and public places would help?
- Is it even possible to detect a killer before he or she appears?