- What are some reasons that Turkish people living in Germany may have for returning back to their homeland to work?
- Do you think a Turkish person who was born and raised in Germany can call Germany their homeland?
- How do you think Turkish people raised in Germany will be viewed when they return to Turkey?
- In the article, a young Turkish woman commented that her prospects for work in Turkey were much higher than in Germany - how could this be?
- Do you think if a foreigner was born and raised in Ukraine, they would be considered "Ukrainian"?
- Is it possible for a foreigner to emigrate to Ukraine and be considered Ukrainian?
- Does anyone know a Ukrainian who has returned to Ukraine after living/being born in a foreign country? Why did they come back?
- What other qualities could foreign-born Ukrainians bring back to Ukraine in order to make it better?
- Do you think Ukrainians are discriminated against when they move abroad? Would it be easier for you to find a job in Ukraine than in a foreign country (even if you spoke the language?).
- Why is it so hard to integrate into some countries and easier to integrate into others?