2. How are disabled people treated in other countries?
3. Should all business owners be forced to change or update their businesses to accommodate disabled people?
4. What improvements to the infrastructure of L’viv can be done to better suit the needs of disabled people?
5. Would changes to businesses and other points of interest detract from the uniqueness and attractiveness of L’viv?
6. Do you think both the situations in the article were justified complaints?
7. How should disabled people be labeled or called? Are there “offensive” labels in Ukrainian?
8. Should businesses be given incentives to employ disabled people?
9. Consider the phrase: “A country can be judged by how it treats its least fortunate citizens.” Do you think this is true? Why or why not?
10. What government programs can be implemented to help disabled people (while keeping in mind that there is very little money for such programs)?