- What are the main causes of NIMBYism?
- Who should have the final say where public projects are placed?
- Should people be compensated for the loss of property value on their homes?
- Should the government use other methods to compensate the building of these projects? (Beautification projects, profit sharing/discounts on project proceeds, etc.)
- What are the problems of placing projects in “Nobody’s” back yard?
- What are some similar projects that have happened around our country?
- How should people protest or fight back against such public projects?
- Do the projects usually cause more harm or good?
- What about projects that INCREASE value? Who should decide these projects?
- What public projects would you not mind living next to, and why?