- Were you surprised by the results of Bohdan’s experiment?
- Do you think his experiment reflects the general perceptions of both beggars and IT specialists in Lviv?
- Do you think it was an appropriate experiment to conduct? Or was it exploitive?
- How do you feel about beggars in Lviv? Do you think something should be done to help or remove them?
- Do most people understand what you do for work? Does your family? Friends outside of work?
- Do you think it’s a problem that Bohdan managed to make so much money just for sitting on the street and holding a sign?
- Why do you think he conducted this experiment? Did he want to prove a point, become slightly famous, or was he trying to truly do some research?
- If you had a choice between getting paid a lot for a boring job, or paid a little for a very fulfilling job, which would you rather do?
- Do you ever think that the IT industry will become saturated with coders and there will be too much competition between programmers?
- What do you think the most valuable piece of information is to be learned from this experiment?