- In what cases is it a good idea to get into debt?
- Do you think it is normal to constantly be in debt?
- Is it absolutely necessary sometimes to go into debt?
- How can a country which is heavily in debt (like the U.S., for example) be so wealthy?
- "To make money, you have to spend money." <- do you believe this phrase to be true? Why or why not?
- "If you owe the bank $100, that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem." - What do you think this quote means?
- The author states that debt is a type of modern day slavery - do you think it's true?
- Are people morally obligated to pay back their debts?
- Some people say that usury (the act of collecting interest) is evil. What is your opinion?
- Currently the interest rates in Ukraine are quite high - do you think it would be better if they were lowered? Could their be any negative consequences to easily accessible loans?