- What exactly do hacktivists do? How to they achieve their goals?
- What sort of unintended consequences could occur do to hacktivist activities?
- Do you think hacktivists are necessary in our society? Do they serve a purpose?
- Do you believe that hacktivists actually achieve their goals?
- Why do hacktivists even bother targeting certain groups? What is their benefit?
- Could hacktivists ever target a peaceful or innocent party? Can you think of an example?
- Instead of hacktivists, do you think governments should try and attack and disable dangerous sites?
- Some people say that hacktivists only help advertise the very sites they are attacking. Do you think this is true?
- If you found an entry on Wikipedia which was true, but supported an evil person - would you feel bad in deleting it or changing it to remove the intended meaning?
- If one group of people use hacking, trolling, misinformation and general propaganda against you, do you think it is appropriate to respond and do the same thing back?