- At what age is it appropriate to discuss the topic of sex to a child?
- Is it a school’s duty to explain this topic to children or should it be the parent’s right?
- Should contraceptive use be explained? Why or why not?
- Should the idea of sex being enjoyable be broached by teachers?
- Do you think talking about sex education encourages children to have more sex?
- Do you agree with the decision to leave condom use out of the new version of the German textbook?
- US schools often promote an “abstinence only” policy. Do you think this is productive?
- Do the above pictures count as “pornography?”
- What is sex-ed like in Ukraine? Should it change?
- What do you think is the best way to prevent teen pregnancy and the spread of STIs?