- Is Edward Snowden a traitor, a hero, or neither?
- Do you think his motivations to expose the NSA spying network were genuine?
- Is it okay to spy on your allies? Is it to be expected?
- Is it possible to avoid exposing personal information to governments who seek it?
- How do you feel about the U.S. spying on your government and citizens?
- Is it the government’s job to determine what level of safety a society should have?
- What is your opinion of Snowden’s decision to seek asylum in Russia?
- What do you think the U.S.’s reaction should be regarding Snowden’s leaks?
- Can you think of any situations where “whistleblowing” happened in your life/country?
- If you were in Snowden’s situation and strongly believed in the same morals, would you do the same thing as he did?