- What is the main purpose of modern education?
- Do you think we should encourage people to focus more on liberal arts?
- Is there a legitimate reason why we emphasize academic achievement in schools?
- Is it really that important to be a creative person?
- How many dancers, artists, and writers do we really need in the world?
- To what extent should people be educated? High school? University? Post graduate programs?
- Do you think Ken Robinson's popularity is because of solid reasoning or an emotional appeal to people who are dissatisfied with their current jobs?
- What are some things that everyone person needs to learn in school?
- What are some things taught in school that need to be removed from the curriculum (because they are pointless or a waste of time)?
- South Korean students are some of the most hardcore students on the planet - they spend on average 12-16 hours a day (every day) studying until they finish university, and have top scores in academic achievement tests. Is this the ideal way for society to develop in an educational system?