- What do you think the root cause of the problems is between the migrants and locals in Cologne?
- Why exactly were local authorities afraid to call out this problem?
- Do you think it is possible to teach these immigrants to adapt to Western culture?
- Is it Europe's responsibility to teach the immigrants?
- Do you think it would have been morally right to prevent the immigrants from entering in the first place?
- Should the same standards be applied to Ukrainians trying to enter the EU?
- Can you think of any way to give immigrants an opportunity to integrate without causing a major culture clash with the home country?
- Do you think the mayor's advice is valid? (walk in groups, don't go out at night, etc.)
- Besides cultural differences, what other factors cause resentment in immigrant populations living in foreign countries?
- How do you predict the EU will look like if current immigration trends continue?