- Do you think this was an "intentional" mistake (did Coca Cola do this on purpose?)
- Why do you think people made such a big deal about this mistake (on both sides)?
- Do you think Coca Cola is getting bribed to take one side or another?
- What other examples of similar controversies can you think of that have happened as a result of deteriorating relationships between Russia and Ukraine?
- Do you think boycotting Coca Cola is a wise idea in this case?
- How much influence does posting these cases on social networks have on the situation?
- Imagine you are Coca Cola - how do you think they should resolve this issue?
- At what point do you think EVERYONE will be satisfied with how Crimea is portrayed on a map?
- How do you think Polish people today feel about Lviv being Ukrainian?
- Do you think it is fair that the same businesses operate in both Ukraine and Russia?