- Why are the conditions so bad in Chinese factories? Why don't employees go on strike?
- Are we obligated to help Chinese workers, or is it not our problem?
- Is it possible to buy products from companies which are ONLY ethically produced?
- Do you think the Chinese people are grateful for the work provided to them through these factories?
- Is it possible to convince people to stop buying goods made in these terrible conditions? Or will people always want the cheapest possible product?
- Do you think it would benefit or hurt the Ukrainian economy if Chinese imports were heavily taxed in order to encourage people to "buy Ukrainian"?
- Why do you think people aren't so angry about how the Chinese workers are treated? Do people understand the situation or are they just ignorant about it?
- Do you think other countries can compete with China, even though they are unable to offer such low wages as they do there?
- Do you think Chinese dominance in manufacturing is hurting the general quality of everything produced today? Was stuff made "better" back in the day? Should we return to that?
- What do you think will happen if robots end up being cheaper than Chinese factory workers?