- Why do you think Charlie Hebdo continues to publish offensive and controversial material?
- Do you think they want people to get angry or upset? Why?
- Should there be some topics which are "off limits" for publication by Charlie Hebdo?
- The editor of Charlie Hebdo mentioned that if people want to take them to court for published material, that it is their right to do so. Do you think this is an appropriate response?
- Are there some topics in Ukrainian society which aren't allowed to be mocked? What are some examples?
- Do you think these things should be allowed to be criticized?
- Do you think that political correctness endangers society as a whole? Why or why not?
- Is it our duty to recognize certain topics as controversial, even though we are indifferent to them?
- Should people forfeit their own belief system when immigrating into a country? Or should the host country recognize their cultural sensitivities?
- Do you think Ukraine will undergo the same transition to a "PC culture" that Europe and North America has? Why or why not?