- First of all - do you think people have a right to use a website like Ashley Madison?
- Did the hackers do anything wrong by breaking into the website and exposing user data?
- Did the website doing anything wrong?
- Do you think any "innocent" people were hurt as a consequence of the hacker's actions?
- Should spouses be informed if their husbands/wives were using the website?
- Is it possible to discourage affairs in a society or are they just a natural thing?
- Reports show that over 90% of the people using the site were men. Why is that? Are men simply more prone to cheat?
- Do you think a politician, priest, or counselor caught using this website should be allowed to keep their jobs?
- Let's say you were a hacker and you broke into the website to find out if your spouse was cheating on you. As long as you didn't give the information to anyone else, would you be doing something wrong by hacking the site?
- How do you think each party should be punished?