- How are the elderly treated in Ukraine?
- What age do you consider to be “old?”
- Have you ever witnessed the mistreatment of an elderly person?
- Are elderly people useful? What can they contribute to society? How can we keep them integrated/ relevant in society?
- Should children be responsible for their parents? What if the children need to relocate for work? How do you intend to care for your parents?
- What can be done to improve the lives of the elderly? Is this even possible?
- Does the State have the responsibility to provide care or support for pensioners?
- How do local farmers pay into the Social Security system, and what benefits can they expect to receive in their old age?
- What alternatives exist in Ukraine for the care of the elderly (living with adult children, retirement homes, abandonment…)? Do you foresee any of these alternatives becoming more or less popular in the future? What obstacles would need to be overcome?
- How will Ukraine change when this generation of elderly people dies? Do you see these changes as largely negative or positive?