Okay, so I've started passing around the link to this site and letting my students know about my little project here. I know the page is a mess and missing a ton of stuff, but since I'm already writing posts I've decided to let me people know about this page so that we can start thinking about how to conduct future workshops and lessons.
Priorities right now are:
- Finish the resource page (with descriptions).
- Add sidebar content.
- Continue (regularly) posting blog posts about relevant topics related to the workshops/language learning.
Other stuff that I'm thinking about:
- Replacing the terrible placeholder pictures (basically 95% of the pics on this site are placeholders).
- Initiating a survey/poll system regarding upgrades to the site.
- Placing links for all future lesson topics in a section here on the site for people to review.
And that's pretty much it.
If you have questions/suggestions, you can leave a comment here or shoot me a message on FB or Skype - I'd be glad for any and all feedback.
I'm aiming to get the site complete and filled with content/resources before the 20th of January, and upon return to Lviv on the 8th(ish) of February we will renew our group lessons and start talking about implementing some workshops.